Master the art of marketing mobile dating apps.
Whether users are looking for a flirt, a date, or a lifetime companion, just about everyone seems to have joined the party. But it's not all good news. More apps and more users drives more competition--and puts more pressure on app marketers to be smarter about how they acquire, engage and retain large numbers of users.
The 2018 Mobile Dating Apps Report draws from Liftoff internal data from December 1, 2016 through Dec 1, 2017. This data spans nearly 12 billion ad impressions across 4.4 million app installs. Inside the report you will learn about the costs and engagement rates associated with marketing mobile dating apps, including:
- Dating app cost and conversion rates: install, registration and subscription events
- Break down of data by platform (iOS and Android)
- User demographic (gender) trends
- Regional trends (North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC)
- Important seasonal trends